Carol is the Founder & Managing Partner of CLC Enterprises based in Boca Raton Florida.
For the last 26 plus years, CLC Enterprises has provided turnkey marketing services for its clients- focusing in the areas of branding, creative services, strategic partnership development, event marketing, cause, related marketing, retail channel sales and distribution, digital marketing and product licensing.
CLC works with entities of all sizes from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies, including but not limited to the areas of real estate, nonprofit, entertainment, business to business, fashion retail, financial services, technology, healthcare, and more. In addition, she has helped raise millions of dollars for a myriad of nonprofit organizations through innovative event marketing strategies.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Literary & Film/TV Agent for The Way It Was: My Life With Frank Sinatra
- Literary & Film/TV Agent for Director & Producer Don Mischer
- Director of Artist Business Development for TrueFire Studios (includes TrueFire, Artistworks, JamPlay, & FaderPro)
- Executive Producer of World of Guitar Seasons 1&2, as seen on public television
- Associate Producer of Guitar Man (The Joe Bonamassa Documentary), now available on demand via Amazon & Apple
- Talent Coordinator for Keeping the Blues Alive Stream-A-Thon & Live From Nerdville podcast with Joe Bonamassa
- Designated Marketing Team for 3 internationally recognized nonprofits formed in response to the Parkland School Shooting
Carol started her career at Young & Rubicam, rising to Vice President of Event Marketing & Branding of Y&R’s public relations firm Burson-Marsteller. During her 12-year tenure, Carol worked with clients such as AT&T, American Express, the US Army, and the New York Stock Exchange on a variety of marketing initiatives and events.
Carol is a graduate of the VPA and Newhouse School of Communication at Syracuse University.
Our diverse and highly-skilled team ranges in qualifications and expertise, ensuring client success.
Carol is the Founder & Managing Partner of CLC Enterprises based in Boca Raton Florida. She has more than 30 years of experience in corporate branding, event...
Lonnie is Co-Founder & Managing Partner of CLC Enterprises. He has been a senior executive in entertainment, marketing and licensing industries for...
Tyler is the Sr. Account Executive at CLC Enterprises. Tyler specializes in event-planning, social media management, and client-brand strategy. A graduate...
Louise is an Account Executive at CLC Enterprises. With a background in customer service, Louise began her time at CLC as an intern. Shortly after...